The hof tool tries to remove redundent development activities by using high level designs, code generation, and diff3 while letting you write custom code directly in the output.
- Users write Single Source of Truth (SSoT) design for data models and the application generators
- hof reads the SSoT, processes it through the code generators, and outputs directories and files
- Users can write custom code in the output, change their designs, and regenerate code in any order
- hof should be customizable and extensible by only editing text files and not hof source code.
- Use your own tools, technologies, and practices, hof does not make any choices for you
- hof is powered by Cue (https://cuelang.org & https://cuetorials.com)
Help & Support
Last modified January 10, 2021: landing, chat, help, a bit more reorg before the meat (9ab8d42)
Was this page helpful?