- Project Cambria (main inspiration)
- maybe related?
- https://github.com/grafana/thema and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpoS_ThntEM
how to checkpoint with a semver attached while also having a tag in git?
- Does this need to be done? (see next question)
- To automate, require clean git workspace and make a commit and tag after the checkpoint is written?
- What we probably don’t want is version skew and/or matrix
Would it make sense for larger orgs to keep their datamodels in a dedicated repos?
- This would aid reuse and sharing
- here we might want to connect checkpoint and git tags
- otherwise, possibly not
Single source of Truth