first-example will show you how to create and use
a generator for a full-stack application.
We will primarily be using using Go, JS, and SQL amongst other languages.
Each section will build on the previous and introduce more concepts. By the end you’ll see all of the parts needed to create and use a hof generator.
- Simple Server - generating a simple API
- The Data Layer - and generating types
- Web Client - and JS library
- Adding Features - and other nice to haves
- Model History - and leveraging versions